Moving #OnwardAndUpward with client service
In 2017, we made big and small changes to improve the client experience.
Improving client service
Learn about the highlights, key figures and other facts on our initiative to improve our services.
6 million eTAs issued
90% get approved
80% are processed within 2 minutes
will create the space needed to reduce backlogs and processing times.
Reduced application backlogs in key areas
- Live-in Caregiver Program
- Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship Program
- Citizenship applications
will help permanent residents achieve citizenship faster.
- strong French Language skills
- candidates with siblings in Canada
EE applicants are processed within six months
Improving online experience
- easy-to-use refund tool
- now accepting pre-paid credit cards (and adding UnionPay in 2018)
help newcomers track travel outside Canada.
- quick and flexible options for recruiting talented international employees
- more than 2,000 applications to date
New PR card online application
- coming soon
- applicants will be able to upload professional digital photographs.
Plain language editing
The language on over 500 of our most visited web pages is now easier to understand.
on our client service so that we can keep improving.
Moving #OnwardAndUpward with client service infographic
Join the conversation
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: