Authorized Paid Representatives Portal
This portal allows authorized paid representatives (APR) to complete, pay for, and submit online applications on behalf of their clients.
Read these guides to find out:
Updates and issues
Representatives applying for an open work permit for PGWP holders can submit applications through the APR portal. Update – February 2021
Please be advised that representatives applying for an open work permit for PGWP holders can submit applications through the Authorized Paid Representatives Portal. To apply, please ensure that the client is eligible under the public policy and:
- follow the normal process for extending a work permit
- attach a letter explaining that you’re applying under the open work permit public policy for former or current PGWP holders
If you can’t see the applications you submitted, use the new search function to find them. Update - July 2016
The applications you have submitted will no longer show up on the Representative Queue page. Find out how to search for them.
Open Work Permit Holder fee is not displayed. You must pay for this fee manually. Issue - August 2015
The “Open Work Permit Holder” fee required for some programs is not automatically displaying. Before you complete the application, check if the program requires an open work permit and find out how to pay for it manually.
Find out what to do if you experience technical difficulties while using the APR portal.
Create an account or sign in
Sign in using one of the credentials below. Through Sign-in Partner or GCKey, you will be automatically directed to your account.
Not sure how to sign in? Learn more about using Sign-In Partner and GCKey to access the APR portal.
Do not submit an online application if you or your client have already submitted a paper application. Duplicate applications will cause delays.
Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Warning: Do not use the same GC key to access other portals, such as the Employer Portal. If you use the same GC key for other portals, you will jeopardize your account(s).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: