Sign in to an account for representatives

There are 3 accounts that authorized paid representatives (APRs) can use to complete and submit applications on behalf of their clients. Use the correct account for each application.

Use the APR portal for these applications:

  • visitor visa, study and work permit
  • Express Entry
  • International Experience Canada (IEC)
  • electronic travel authorization (eTA)
  • Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)

Use the PR portal for these applications:

  • permanent residence (non-Express Entry)
All non-Express Entry PR applications:
  • Agri-Food Pilot
  • Adopting a child through the immigration process
  • Atlantic Immigration Program
  • Community Sponsors to privately sponsor refugees
  • Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
  • Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans
  • Groups of Five to privately sponsor refugees
  • Home Child Care Provider Pilot
  • Home Support Worker Pilot
  • Humanitarian and compassionate considerations within Canada
  • Permanent residence for in-Canada Ukrainian nationals with family members in Canada
  • Permanent residence pathways for Hong Kong residents
  • Protected persons and Convention refugees in Canada
  • Provincial nominee program (non-Express Entry)
  • Quebec entrepreneurs and investors
  • Quebec-selected skilled workers
  • Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
  • Self-employed people
  • Sponsoring a spouse, partner, dependent child or other family
  • Sponsoring a parent or grandparent
  • Sponsorship Agreement Holders to privately sponsor refugees
  • Start-up visa
  • Temporary resident permit holders applying for permanent residence

Use the IRCC portal for representatives for these applications:

  • in-Canada refugee claims
  • temporary resident visas
  • study permits
  • emergency and special measure temporary resident visas

Page details

Date modified: