Settlement Program and Resettlement Assistance Program: Call for Proposals (CFP) 2024
This national Call for Proposals 2024 funding process will make funding available to settlement and resettlement service providers via a number of funding opportunities.
Funding for this CFP 2024 process starts on April 1, 2025.
- Projects may be eligible to receive funding for up to five years, ending March 31, 2030.
- Applicants can apply for more than one funding opportunity by submitting funding applications in the Grants and Contributions System (GCS).
- The funding application period starts on November 14, 2023 and closes on January 31, 2024 (5 pm EST).
Getting started – key steps for CFP 2024 funding applicants
1. Learn about the call for proposals process and what is new for CFP 2024
2. Explore the funding opportunities that are of interest to you
3. Sign up for one of our webinars
- Date modified: