Settlement Program and Resettlement Assistance Program Call for proposals (CFP) 2024: Explore funding opportunities
Make sure you first read the Introduction and overview to learn about how CFP 2024 works before exploring the funding opportunities.
On this page
How to use the funding guidelines for CFP 2024
The funding opportunities and their related guidelines are organized by specific Settlement program services, by the Resettlement Assistance Program, and by the other stream areas of this funding process.
- Click on the name of the specific Settlement program service, the Resettlement Assistance Program, or the name of the specific stream that is of interest to you in order to learn about it, what may be new for it in CFP 2024, and learn about other details you will need to write your proposal for funding.
Distinct areas that we are soliciting projects for in 2024
Beyond the Settlement program services, we are also soliciting projects for:
- The Francophone Integration Pathway stream,
- The Resettlement Assistance Program,
- The Equity stream, and
- The Service Delivery Improvement stream.
Information about each can be found by making a selection in the table below.
- Make sure to carefully read all sections of the funding guidelines that relate to your proposed project.
Submit separate proposals for distinct projects
Please submit separate proposals for distinct projects, rather than combining multiple different service and stream projects into one larger proposal in our Grants and Contributions System.
- Complementary services under the Settlement Program, such as Pre-arrival Services, NAARS, Information & Orientation, should be submitted in one proposal.
- Resettlement Assistance Program services must be submitted in one proposal.
- If you plan to submit a proposal for the Service Delivery Improvement stream or one of the other streams, it should also be in a unique proposal.
Select a funding opportunity to learn more
Click the name of the service or stream that is of interest to you to learn more about it and access its specific funding guidelines for CFP 2024.
|Service or Stream||IRCC Program||Funding opportunity||Description|
|Service||Settlement Program||Pre-arrival Services||
Pre-arrival services provide selected eligible clients with:
|Service||Settlement Program||Needs and Assets Assessment and Referrals Services (NAARS)||
Needs and Assets Assessment and Referrals Services (NAARS) provide selected eligible clients with:
|Service||Settlement Program||Case Management Services||
Case Management refers to:
|Service||Settlement Program||Information and Orientation||
Information and orientation services provide eligible clients with information that:
|Service||Settlement Program||Language Assessment and Training Services||
Programming that provides eligible clients with opportunities to:
|Service||Settlement Program||Employment-related Services||Employment-related services prepare eligible clients for working in Canada and to support their access to the labour market.|
|Service||Settlement Program||Support Services||Support Services eliminate barriers to accessing the Settlement Program in order to ensure equitable access to all IRCC-funded settlement services for eligible clients.|
|Service||Settlement Program||Community Connections||
Community Connections services:
|Service||Settlement Program||Settlement Workers In Schools (SWIS) – Travailleurs(euses) d’établissement dans les écoles (TÉÉ)||
The SWIS-TÉÉ Initiative
|Service||Settlement Program||Indirect Services with a National or Sector Scope||
Indirect Services with a national or sector focus
|Service||Settlement Program||Indirect Services with a Community or Local Scope||
Indirect Services with a local/community scope:
|Stream||Settlement Program||Francophone Integration Pathway||
|Stream||Resettlement Assistance Program||Resettlement Assistance Program||
The Resettlement Program is a funding program operating in all provinces outside of Quebec that:
The Equity stream provides
Note: The Equity stream funding is separate from the Capacity Building: Equity, Diversity, Inclusion (EDI) funding available to all eligible organizations under the Indirect Services with a National or Sector scope.
|Stream||Settlement Program||Service Delivery Improvement - SDI||
Service Delivery Improvement (SDI) funding is a dedicated stream within the Settlement Program that
- Date modified: