Access the Partner Portal
Due to recent upgrades, you may not be able to access the Partner Portal with older web browsers (such as Internet Explorer 6). To prevent these difficulties, upgrade your browser to the newest version.
CIC requires the use of an electronic credential to use the Partner Portal: GCKey or Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge).
This online service will be unavailable from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday April 13, 2021, in order to perform system maintenance.
Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: