IRCC Portal: Provinces and territories
This portal allows provinces and territories to access and nominate candidates in the Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs. IRCC requires users of the portal to enter an electronic credential registered with 1 of these services: GCKey or Sign-In Partner (Interac® sign-in service).
This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, April 4, 2023 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance.
Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to enrol in the PT Portal.
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to use the PT Portal.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: