4. Where do I send information and where should I go for information?
PSR applications should be sent to:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Check processing times
Check on your application status
Obtain case status updates on files
- in Canada – Email the Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa
- outside Canada – contact the overseas IRCC office responsible for your country (only after estimated processing times have passed)
Sponsorship withdrawals, addition of dependants and One-Year Window requests
Provide information on changes in organization or updated contact information for Groups of Five or Community Sponsors
- submit changes to organization’s address by using a case specific enquiry. (Groups of Five and Community sponsors only)
Be sure to select “sponsor” in the drop down menu for relationship to applicant, and select “change of address” in the drop down menu for application type.
Update an applicant’s contact information or case information
- contact the overseas IRCC office responsible for your country - Sponsorship group representatives should provide a signed copy of the Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) (PDF, 648 KB) if one was not already included with your application.
For matters on Sponsorship Agreement Holders sponsorship agreements, annual reports and allocations, or to provide updated contact information
For information on Visa Office-Referred and Joint Assistance Sponsorship matches
- general information or to indicate interest in a refugee profile, contact the Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
- for additional information on a particular profile, email the Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: