Guide to the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program – 4. Where do I send information and where should I go for information?
This guide is being updated. The new version will be available this summer.
Private Sponsorship of Refugees applications should be sent to:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa (ROC-O) New
365 Laurier Avenue West
You can now also submit a sponsorship application via email. See section 2.15.
Check processing times
Check on your application status
Obtain case status updates on files
- In Canada – Email the Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa at IRCC.INROCO-CORORI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
- Outside Canada – contact the visa office responsible for your country (only after estimated processing times have passed)
Sponsorship withdrawals, addition of dependants and One-Year Window requests
- Email the Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa at IRCC.INROCO-CORORI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Provide information on changes in organization or updated contact information for Groups of Five or Community Sponsors
- Submit changes to organization’s address by using this Web form. (Groups of Five and Community sponsors only)
Be sure to select “sponsor” in the drop down menu for relationship to applicant, and select “change of address” in the drop down menu for application type.
Update an applicant’s contact information or case information
- Contact the visa office responsible for your country - Sponsorship group representatives should provide a signed copy of the Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) (PDF, 648.31KB) if one was not already included with your application.
For matters on Sponsorship Agreement Holders (SAH) sponsorship agreements, annual reports and allocations, or to provide updated SAH contact information
For information on visa office-referred and Joint Assistance Sponsorship matches
Find more answers in the Help Centre.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: