Program delivery update – July 11, 2017
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by IRCC staff. It is posted on the department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
The humanitarian and compassionate assessment: Statelessness
Program delivery instructions have been created to provide guidance to officers in order to consider statelessness when assessing and processing humanitarian and compassionate applications.
- Humanitarian and compassionate considerations: Assessment and processing
- Humanitarian and compassionate: Dealing with inadmissibility
- Humanitarian and compassionate: Medical inadmissibility A38(1)
- Humanitarian and compassionate: Intake and who may apply
- The humanitarian and compassionate assessment: De facto family members
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: