Cross border shipment instructions
For cross border shipments, it is strongly suggested that you purchase and send a FedEx online shipping label with the preferred shipping speed (you have several options).
To purchase a FedEx online shipping label please follow the instructions below. If you need help call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.
- Ctrl-Click on this link: Purchase FedEx Shipping Label
- Fill in the ship “From” address section with the CPC-Ottawa mailing address as below:
- First Name: CPC-Ottawa | PR-TR PRINTING
- Company: [Leave this field blank]
- Country: Canada
- Street Address: 365 Laurier Ave West
- Apt/Etage/Bureau/Suite: [Leave this field blank]
- Postal Code: K1A 1L1
- City: OTTAWA
- Province: Ontario
- Phone: Your own Phone Number, DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number.
- Email notifications: Put your email address here, DO NOT put the CPC-O email address.
- Tax ID no.: Leave blank
- Fill in the ship “To” address section with your mailing address details;
- Select “item”: FedEx Envelope, 0.2 kg. Carriage value: Leave blank.
- Select “SHIP DATE”: If not today or tomorrow (further in the future)
- Select the fastest delivery service offered in your region
- For pick-up, select Item #3 – Use an already scheduled pickup at my location
- DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”
- Review all mailing details and pay online:
- You can use a credit card or an already existing FedEx account. Remember that the address for the credit card or FedEx account has to match what is already on file. If you fail 3 times, it will lock out the payment number you’re trying to use.
- VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- When you receive the e-mail confirmation from FedEx, open the shipping label and save the label as an electronic version (PDF file) on the desktop of your computer.
- Print all the pages of the pdf file, including commercial invoices, on plain white paper, single sided.
- Include in your parcel ALL the pages that printed with your documents.
You do not need to include an empty FedEx envelope.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: