How to get a police certificate – Andorra

If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.

Name of the document you need

Certificat d’antecedents penals

Police certificate and IRCC requirements

You must provide a police certificate when you apply for

  • permanent residence
  • citizenship
  • some temporary residence programs

Check your application package or instructions for details.

How to apply

If you live in Andorra

Apply in person or by email to La Batllia (Andorran magistracy) (see Contact information for complete address).

If you live outside of Andorra

Apply by email to La Batllia (Andorran magistracy) (see Contact information for complete address).

Information and documents you need:

  • Application form available online from the Andorran magistracy (Certificat d’antecedents penals)
  • Copy of your national identity card or passport
  • Full names of both parents
  • Applicable fees

You must collect your police certificate in person or through a third party at the Andorran magistracy.

Special notes and considerations

Do I need a police certificate for International Experience Canada?

If you’re a citizen of Andorra, you don’t need to provide a police certificate from this country with your application. However, an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officer may request one at a later date.

You must provide police certificates for all other countries or territories where you have lived for a total of 6 months or more since your 18th birthday.

Contact information

Tribunal de Corts
Seu de la Justícia, Baixada del Molí, núm 2-4
Andorre La Vieille, Principauté d’Andorre

Phone: (+376) 870 710
Fax: (+376) 802 093

Page details

Date modified: