Get help and support
Check our Help Centre to find answers to top questions about
- test invitation and scheduling
- test location
- signing in
- privacy notice
- terms and conditions
- the test link
- your webcam and photos
- test result and next steps
- test via Microsoft Teams
- other issues and information
Test invitation and scheduling
- When can I take my online citizenship test or retest?
- My application status says I’ve been scheduled for an online test. Why haven’t I received an invitation?
- Where can I find my online test invitation?
- In my invitation, the time between the online test “start date” and “end date” is not 21 days. What should I do?
- I need to take the online test again. How long will it take you to reschedule my test?
- I missed my online citizenship test. Can I reschedule it?
- I signed in to the online test, but the page shows a “You can’t take the test right now” message. What should I do?
- I submitted a group or family application. How will we access the online test?
- What do I do if I get a “403 Error” message when I sign in to the online test?
- When I sign in to the online test, why do I see a blank screen or a message that my browser isn’t supported?
- Why do I have to sign in again when I get the online citizenship test link?
- Do I have to start the online test immediately after I take a photo of myself?
- Can I ask someone to help me sign in to the online test?
Terms and conditions
The test link
- Who gets the online test link when I click the “Email me the test link” button?
- I clicked the “Email me the test link” button but don’t get the online test link. What should I do?
- What do I do if my online test link expires?
- Will I get the online test link if I have a representative?
- I got disconnected during the online test. Can I use the same test link to return to the test?
- I accidentally clicked the “Resend the test link” button. Do I have to use the new online test link?
Your webcam and photos
- My webcam isn’t working and can’t connect to the online test system. What should I do?
- My webcam is working, but it can’t connect to the online test system. What should I do?
- During the online test, my webcam shows a black or static image. What should I do?
- What kinds of photos do you need from me for the online test?
- What should I do if I can’t retake the photos for my online test?
- Can I retake my online test photo (of my ID or myself) after I approve it?
- What should I do if the online test photo of my personal identification (ID) or face is unclear?
- I took a picture of my face instead of my personal identification (ID) for the online test. What should I do?
- Do I have to download the online test photos that I take of my ID and myself?
Test result and next steps
- When do I get my official online test result?
- I got disconnected and can’t see my online test result. What should I do?
- Do I get a confirmation email after I complete the online test?
- I forgot to print or email the online test result to myself. How do I get my test result?
- Do I have to report my online test result to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
- What are my next steps after taking the online test?
- I’ve completed the online test, but my application status is outdated. What should I do?
- Why did I get another test invitation after I passed the online test?
Test via Microsoft Teams
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: