Forms for special and diplomatic passports
This section contains information for representatives of the Government of Canada and people travelling on Government of Canada business.
Tips for using forms for special and diplomatic passports:
- Use Adobe Reader 7.0.5 or a more recent version.
- Print on white, 8 ½ x 11 inch (216 x 279 mm) bond-quality, non-glossy paper.
- Type your information directly into the form first and then print it. This helps to reduce spelling errors.
Apply for the first time:
Renew your official passport (if you already have a special or diplomatic passport, or if you have a valid regular (blue) Canadian passport):
Apply for a child under 16 years of age:
If you need a visa:
- Passport information billing form [PPTC 467] (PDF, 58KB)
- Credit Card Payment Authorization form (PPTC 084) (PDF, 98KB)
For clients from the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces:
- Requisition form for official passports [PPTC 455] (PDF, 50.22KB)
- Department of National Defence posting confirmation [PPTC 458] (PDF, 50.41KB)
For clients from Global Affairs Canada:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: