Coronavirus (COVID-19): Reduced passport and travel document services
Due to the impacts of COVID-19
- some services are still unavailable
- we extended the eligibility period for Canadian passport renewals
- You may have extra time to renew your passport.
- there are travel restrictions
- Dual citizens need a valid Canadian passport or special authorization to board their flights.
How to apply for a passport, processing times, service locations, new requirements and what to do if your passport is lost, stolen or damaged
What we are doing
Dual Canadian citizens: fly to Canada with a valid Canadian passport
You need a valid Canadian passport to board a flight to Canada
What you can bring back to Canada
What you can and can’t bring into Canada when you return from abroad
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: