Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Settlement and resettlement service providers
Until you have clear guidelines for safely reopening your offices, focus on providing critical settlement and resettlement services to your clients.
Find information about providing services to your clients during the pandemic, including
- focusing on critical services
- offering services remotely
Learn about some temporary changes we’ve made that may help you support your employees and clients during the pandemic, including
- getting help with your budget
- dealing with vacation leave
- managing your reporting
Get help with your Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP) agreement, including
- accessing income support for your clients
- completing and sending forms
If you’re a service provider organization with questions about service delivery during COVID-19, contact your program officer for guidance.
Not a service provider organization?
Updates and related links
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak update
- Public Health Agency of Canada: COVID-19 information (available in multiple languages)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Financial assistance for newcomers, temporary residents and refugees
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Landed permanent residents
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Refugees, asylum claimants, sponsors and PRRA applicants
- News release: Canada provides update on exemptions to travel restrictions
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: