Submit an Express Entry profile: Not invited to apply
What to do if you’re not invited to apply
If you’re not invited to apply within 12 months of submitting your Express Entry profile, it will automatically expire. You can see this date in your account.
When your profile expires, it will be removed from the system. You will get a message in your account.
You can still create a new profile. If your profile is about to expire, you can print out screen shots of your profile to make it easier to re-enter your data.
Don’t create a new profile until your existing profile expires. If you do, you’ll need to withdraw your existing profile first.
To withdraw your profile:
- Sign in to your account
- Go to “View the applications you submitted” on the main page
- Click the “Withdraw profile” link
- Click the “Continue” button below the “Warning!” text under the heading “What would you like to do today?”
If you don’t submit a new profile, you can’t mention Express Entry in your profiles on any job boards.
If you submit a new profile, you’ll get a new:
- Express Entry profile number
- Job Seeker validation code for Job Bank
Other ways to immigrate
You may consider applying directly to a province or territory through the Provincial Nominee Program or find out about other options to immigrate to Canada.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: