Quebec-selected skilled workers: Who can apply


You can apply as a Quebec-selected skilled worker if you

  • hold a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec) from the Government of Quebec
  • submit a complete permanent residence application, including police certificates
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: