Quebec-selected skilled workers: How to apply
How to apply
There are 3 main steps to apply:
Get the application package
After the Province of Quebec has selected you:
- get the application package, which has
- a guide to help you fill out the forms correctly
- the forms you need to fill out
- fill out, print and sign the forms
Answer all of the questions carefully, completely and truthfully. There are serious consequences if you misrepresent yourself or hold back information on your application.
Pay your application fees
In most cases, your fees will include:
- processing fees for you and anyone you include on your application
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
- third-party fees
You have to pay your fees online (opens in a new tab).
In most cases, you must pay a biometrics fee when you submit your application. Otherwise you may experience delays. The biometrics fee covers the cost of collecting fingerprints and a digital photo.
After you pay the biometrics fee with a complete application, we’ll send you a letter confirming that you need to give your biometrics and where you can go. You must show this letter when you give your biometrics.
You must give your biometrics in person. Make sure to book an appointment if this service is offered. Find a collection point close to you.
Depending on your situation, you may need to pay third parties for:
Our instruction guide can help you understand which fees apply to you.
Submit your application
Make sure that you do not forget anything. If anything is missing:
- your application won’t be complete
- we’ll send it back to you without processing it
- you will have to fix any errors and resubmit it
Mail your package to the address in the instruction guide.
Do not send your application to any other processing centre or visa office.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: