Application process for airport authorities and air carriers: Transit Without Visa Program and China Transit Program
All airport authorities and air carriers must submit 2 copies of their application form: one for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and another one for the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
Completed application forms will be jointly assessed by IRCC and the CBSA. If you don’t complete the required fields in the application form, there will be a delay in the assessment process.
If the application is approved, applicants must sign a TWOV Program or CTP memorandum of understanding (MOU) with IRCC and the CBSA to ensure their eligibility.
How to apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the TWOV Program or CTP.
Step 1: Complete the application form
- Airport authorities: Transit Without Visa (TWOV)/China Transit Program (CTP) [IMM 0106] (PDF, 1.54 MB)
- Air carriers: Transit Without Visa (TWOV)/China Transit Program (CTP) [IMM 0107] (PDF, 2 MB)
Tips for downloading and completing the forms
- You can fill it out and save it using a computer.
- You need Adobe Reader 10 or higher.
- Filling out the form on a computer is easier than filling it out by hand.
- Having trouble downloading the form? See How do I download and open a PDF form from IRCC’s website?
Step 2: Submit your application
Print and sign 2 copies of your application: one for IRCC and another one for CBSA.
Mail your completed application forms directly to the addresses below:
Visa and eTA Policy
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
180 Kent Street, 8th Floor
Program and Policy Management Division
Canada Border Services Agency
Sir Richard Scott Building
191 Laurier Avenue West, 15th Floor
For more information about the application process, you can also contact IRCC or CBSA at the mailing addresses above.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: