H-1B visa holder work permit

Fees: $155

This initiative is meant to keep highly skilled workers in North America. Anyone with a valid H-1B Specialty Occupations visa living in the US can apply.

Under this policy, you can get an open work permit for up to 3 years.

If your passport expires in less than 3 years, your work permit will expire at the same time as your passport. You can’t get an extension under this initiative, but you may be able to get one under another program.

This temporary policy will last for 1 year or until we get 10,000 applications (whichever comes first).

Page details

Date modified: