Departmental Results Report
The Departmental Results Report (DRR) is an annual report tabled in Parliament each Fall. The DRR plays an important role in how government departments report to Parliament and Canadians by providing a snapshot of the Parole Board of Canada's performance and achievements over the past fiscal year as a measure against expected results identified in the corresponding Departmental Plan.
Note: Prior to the 2016-17 iteration, this report was titled: Departmental Performance Report (DPR).
- 2019-2020 Departmental Results Report
- 2018-2019 Departmental Results Report
- 2017-2018 Departmental Results Report
- 2016-2017 Departmental Results Report
- 2015-2016 Departmental Performance Report
- 2014-2015 Departmental Performance Report
- 2013-2014 Departmental Performance Report
- 2012-2013 Departmental Performance Report
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: