Previous proposed updates to the PMPRB Guidelines
This page contains material related to previous proposed versions of the PMPRB Guidelines that no longer apply following the publication of Amendments to the Patented Medicines Regulations.
- New PMPRB Guidelines – The updated Guidelines, set to take effect once the amended Patented Medicines Regulations (“Regulations”) come into Force.
- Decision resulting from the consultation on the definition of Gap medicines and the timeline for compliance
- Written response to questions from the House of Commons Standing Committee on Health on November 23 and 27, 2020 (PDF 1.5 MB)
- Webinars for patentees
- Public Webinar on the PMPRB Guidelines: November 20, 2020 (PDF 1.2 MB)
- Guidelines consultation portal – Review the consultation process that led to the updated Guidelines, including feedback provided by stakeholders
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: