- Framework for Diabetes in Canada
- Framework for Diabetes in Canada: Infographic
- Informing a Framework for Diabetes in Canada: Stakeholder Engagement Summary
- Diabetes in Canada fact sheet – Get the facts and figures!
- Are you at risk? – Take the Canadian Diabetes Risk
- Canadian Diabetes Strategy – A National Partnership
Diabetes is a chronic condition that stems from the body's inability to sufficiently produce and/or properly use insulin which the body needs to use sugar as an energy source. Diabetes can lead to serious complications and premature death but those who have diabetes can take steps to control the disease and lower the risk of complications.
Type 2 diabetes can be reduced by healthy lifestyle choices. Factors to consider include:
Living with Diabetes
- Date modified: