Learn about hepatitis C, its causes, symptoms, risks, treatment and prevention. Also find information on surveillance and guidance for health professionals.
Services and information
Explore the cause of hepatitis C and how it is spread.
Learn about the symptoms, what to look for and what to do if you become ill.
Find out what the risks are and who is most at risk.
Access information on how hepatitis C is diagnosed and how it is treated.
Learn how hepatitis C can be prevented.
Discover how the disease C is monitored.
Get detailed information for health professionals.
Resources to raise awareness about hepatitis C.
What we are doing
- A Pan-Canadian Sexually Transmitted and Blood-borne Infections Framework for Action
- Report on Hepatitis B and C in Canada: 2018
- Infographic: Hepatitis C in Canada 2019
- Infographic: Hepatitis C in Canada 2018
- Infographic: People living with Hepatitis C in Canada 2017
- Poster - Hepatitis C, are you at risk?
- Poster - Hepatitis C: Get the facts
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: