Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Resource Links (CBRN)
Links to other Web sites are provided for information and education, but should not necessarily be considered as endorsements of the information or opinions. The Public Health Agency of Canada assumes no responsibility or liability for material on linked sites.
The CBRN Resource Links is intended to provide a comprehensive list of internet sites assembled for the benefit of a variety of professionals working in the area of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) events or incidents and to the general public. To be useful as a site, the resource is divided into a number of categories:
- Canadian Emergency Management Agencies/Organizations
- US Emergency Management Agencies/Organizations
- International & National Health Organizations related to CBRN
- Web Resource Centres /Librairies /Networks /Portals /Databases
- Journals/Magazines/ Periodicals/ Newsletters & Publications
- Universities/Schools of Public Health & Others
- CBRN Quick References
- Guidelines/ Regulations / Contingency Plans/ Procedures/ Protocols/
- Guides/ Fact Sheets/ Handbooks/ Listings/ Booklets/ Documents
- Upcoming Events of Interest
This resource is available in both english and french in accordance with the Federal Law on Official Languages. Users should be aware that some information from external sites will be available only in their language of origin.
The development of this resource is on-going and we need users to help us build it. We welcome suggestions for any new useful links and to the present document. Please send your ideas to : CBRN_Links@hc-sc.gc.ca
Updates of this CBRN working document will be made weekly and we encourage you to check for the "SIGN" indicating new materials.
We thank you for your support and welcome your suggestions.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: