Aging and Seniors—Publications
The publications of the Division of Aging and Seniors are a great source of reliable information about aging in Canada. Some are written with the general public in mind, others are targeted at professionals.
We’ve recently updated this section of our site. As a result, many publications were removed. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, a number of our past publications for seniors can be found on the Government of Canada Publications site.
- Age-Friendly Communication: Facts, Tips and Ideas [Order]
- Age-Friendly Communities in Canada: Community Implementation Guide
- Age-Friendly Communities in Canada: Community Implementation Guide - Toolbox
- Age-Friendly Communities Evaluation Guide: Using Indicators to Measure Progress
- Age-Friendly Rural and Remote Communities: A Guide
- On the Road to Age-Friendly Communities (Brochure) [Order]
- Dare to Age Well! (Photos)
- Healthy Aging in Canada: A New Vision, A Vital Investment—A Discussion Brief
- Bruno and Alice — A Love Story in Twelve Parts About Seniors and Safety [Order]
- Seniors' Falls in Canada - Infographic
- How to Lower Your Fall Risk
- If You Fall or Witness a Fall, Do You Know What to Do? [Order]
- (The) Safe Living Guide — A Guide to Home Safety for Seniors [Order]
- Stay Safe! (Poster) [Order]
- What to Do After a Fall... (Poster) [Order]
- You CAN Prevent Falls!
- 12 Steps to Stair Safety at Home [Order]
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: