Injury in Review, 2012 Edition: Spotlight on Road and Transport Safety
- Canadian Hospitals Injury Reporting and Prevention Program
- Infographic - The Canadian Hospitals Injury Reporting and Prevention Program: A system to track injuries and poisonings in emergency departments
- Canadian Hospitals Injury Reporting and Prevention Program and other injury prevention highlights - 25 Year Timeline
- Facts on Injury
- National CHIRPP studies and reporting
- The Cost of Injury in Canada
- Concussion in Sport
- Tracking of concussions
Injury in Review, 2012 Edition: Spotlight on Road and Transport Safety is the second report of the biennial Injury in Review series. This report provides surveillance and prevention information on injuries in Canada with a focus on road and transport safety for children, youth and young adults up to 24 years of age. Injury in Review, 2012 Edition was produced by the Public Health Agency of Canada, in collaboration with the Traffic Injury Research Foundation and Safe Kids Canada.
To order a print or electronic copy of the full report, please send your request by email to PHAC.injury.surveillance-surveillance.blessures.ASPC@canada.ca
A summary of this report, entitled Injury in Review - 2012 Edition: Spotlight on Road and Transport Safety, is also available upon request.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: