Other PHAC publications (Vol. 38:10)
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2018:
- Chernesky M, Jang D, Schweizer J, […] Severini A, et al. HPV E6 oncoproteins and nucleic acids in neck lymph node fine needle aspirates and oral samples from patients with oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Papillomavirus Res. 2018;6:1-5. doi: 10.1016/j.pvr.2018.05.003.
- Dai L, Chen Y, Sun W, Liu S. Association between hypertensive disorders during pregnancy and the subsequent risk of end-stage renal disease: a population-based follow-up study. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2018. doi: 10.1016/j.jogc.2018.01.022.
- GBD 2016 Healthcare Access and Quality Collaborators (including Badawi A and Lang JJ). Measuring performance on the Healthcare Access and Quality Index for 195 countries and territories and selected subnational locations: a systematic analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. Lancet. 2018;391(10136):2236-71. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(18)30994-2.
- Rao DP, Abramovici H, Crain J, Do MT, McFaull S, Thompson W. The lows of getting high: sentinel surveillance of injuries associated with cannabis and other substance use. Can J Public Health. 2018;109(2):155-163. doi: 10.17269/s41997-018-0027-8.
- Smith LK, Morisaki N, Morken NH, Gissler M, Deb-Rinker P, Rouleau J, et al. An international comparison of death classification at 22 to 25 weeks' gestational age. Pediatrics. 2018;142(1): e20173324. doi: 10.1542/peds.2017-3324.
- Zakaria D, Shaw A. The impact of multiple primary rules on cancer statistics in Canada, 1992 to 2012. J Registry Manag. 2018;45(1):8-20.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: