Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2019:
- Badawi A, Drebot M, Ogden NH. Convergence of chronic and infectious diseases: a new direction in public health policy. Can J Public Health. 2019;110(4):523-4. doi: 10.17269/s41997-019-00228-x.
- Bakker MK, Bergman JEH, Krikov S, […] Liu S, et al. Prenatal diagnosis and prevalence of critical congenital heart defects: an international retrospective cohort study. BMJ Open. 2019;9(7):e028139. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-028139.
- Butler A, Romano I, Patte K, Ferro MA, de Groh M, Jiang Y, et al. Psychological correlates and binge drinking behaviours among Canadian youth: a cross-sectional analysis of the mental health pilot data from the COMPASS study. BMJ Open. 2019;9(6):028558. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-028558.
- Colley RC, Butler G, Garriguet D, Prince SA, Roberts KC. Comparison of self-reported and accelerometer-measured physical activity among Canadian youth. Health Rep. 2019;30(7):3-12. doi: 10.25318/82-003-x201900700001-eng.
- Gilmour H, Ramage-Morin PL, Wong SL. Infant bed sharing in Canada. Health Rep. 2019;30(7):14-9. doi: 10.25318/82-003-x201900700002-eng.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: