How to recognize abuse
Information on the signs of physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
Services and information
Understand the different types of family violence.
Find out how to tell if someone in an intimate relationship is being abused by their partner.
Know the signs of child abuse and neglect.
Find out how a victim of sexual abuse may act or react to others after an assault.
Learn how to tell if an older adult is being abused or neglected.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Heritage
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Department of Justice Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Health Canada
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Status of Women Canada
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
Data and Statistics
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: