Violence and abuse
Learn about violence and abuse, its prevention and how to get help if you are being abused. Also access funding for prevention programs.
Services and information
Find out what to do if you are being abused or if someone you know is being abused. Learn how to recognize abuse.
Information on preventing violence and abuse, including knowing how to build healthy relationships, practising positive parenting and responding to stress.
Learn about violence and abuse, its different types and the organizations that deal with its prevention. Also find awareness resources to help you recognize and address it.
Information on funding programs for violence prevention, response and public awareness.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Heritage
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Department of Justice Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Health Canada
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Status of Women Canada
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
Data and Statistics
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: