Resources for professionals: Stop family violence
Access resources from the VEGA (Violence, Evidence, Guidance, Action) Project to assist providers in recognizing and responding safely to family violence. Online content is aimed at health care and social service providers, including students and those in practice.
These pages provide web links to information for professionals working with Canadians who are affected by family violence. This includes professionals who provide social, legal, health or other important response services to victims and perpetrators of family violence, and those who are working to prevent family violence.
What is the reason for your visit today?
- To find education and awareness materials for clients and others who are dealing with family violence
- To learn more about family violence, including rates, impacts and risks
- To find tools, guidelines and promising practices to help prevent and respond to family violence
- To find other organizations working in the field of family violence
- To learn about trauma and violence- informed approaches to policy and practice
Public Health Agency of Canada
The Public Health Agency of Canada has released a new infographic on the prevalence, rates and health impacts of family violence in Canada. A Snapshot of Family Violence in Canada provides you with a quick overview and can be shared and printed for a wide range of audiences.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: