Are you looking for employees? Check out the Public Service Commission of Canada’s 2019–20 Post-Secondary Recruitment inventories (20-03)
As of today, you can hire from 6 new inventories of partially or fully assessed college and university graduates.
As part of the Post-Secondary Recruitment campaign, the Public Service Commission has created inventories for the following fields:
- Administrative Services
- Human Resources
- Information Management and Information Technology
- Policy, Economics and Social Sciences
- Procurement, Contracting and Project Management
With these inventories, you can:
- access thousands of candidates from across Canada, including many bilingual candidates and members of employment equity groups
- save precious time and fast-track your external recruitment staffing processes
Let’s continue fostering a culture grounded in diversity, inclusiveness and accessibility. Our inventories include candidates who have self-declared as persons with disabilities and candidates who have self-declared as Indigenous person. To hire a member of an employment equity group, select the applicable employment equity criteria on your request form. For a breakdown of each inventory, visit our GCpedia page.
Use #myPSRhire to share your hiring success stories. For more information or to take part in our outreach activities, contact us.
Check out the inventories today, and let’s work together to reduce time to staff and build tomorrow’s public service, today.
Services and Business Development Sector
Public Service Commission
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: