Post-secondary Recruitment – Information for managers
Looking to attract or recruit skilled and experienced college and university graduates to public service jobs? We can help. Hire from our inventories or pools year-round, and select candidates from across the country, in a variety of fields, at no cost. You can also showcase your job opportunities or developmental programs by partnering with us.
How it works
To find graduates who meet your hiring needs, you can:
Hire from our 2018-19 inventories and pools
Hiring partially or fully assessed candidates is easy using our inventories and pools. Here’s how it works:
- Select the inventory or the pool that best meets your recruitment needs
- Complete and submit the online form — you can target your search to any employment equity group
- We’ll match candidates to your needs and connect them to you
- Assess, hire and onboard your new employee(s)
- Share the results of your experience with us — we’ll follow up with you for your feedback
- Technical Fields and Labour & Trades
- Science, Nursing and Engineering
- Policy, Economics and Social Sciences
- Administrative Services
- Information Management and Information Technology
Fully assessed pools
For an overview of each inventory composition, visit our GCpedia page (which is accessible only on the Government of Canada network).
Showcase your job opportunities with us
The deadline to showcase your job opportunities with us and participate to the 2019 post-secondary recruitment campaign is now closed. However, should you wish to share with us work experiences that we could include in our upcoming inventories to better meet your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at: email@example.com.
Have questions? To learn more about the Post-Secondary Recruitment program, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Student and graduate programs
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: