Post-secondary Recruitment – Information for managers
Looking to recruit skilled and experienced college and university graduates to public service jobs? We can help. Hire from PSC inventories or pools year-round, and select candidates from across the country, in a variety of fields, at no cost. You can also showcase your job opportunities or developmental programs by partnering with us.
How it works
To find graduates who meet your hiring needs, you can:
Hire from our inventories and pools
Hiring partially or fully assessed candidates is easy using our inventories and pools. Here’s how it works:
- Select the inventory or the pool that best meets your recruitment needs
- Complete and submit the online form — you can target your search to any employment equity group
- We’ll match candidates to your needs and connect them to you
- Assess, hire and onboard your new employee(s)
- Share the results of your experience with us — we’ll follow up with you for your feedback
- Procurement, contracting and project management
- Policy, Economics and Social Sciences
- Administrative Services
- Information Management and Information Technology
- Human Resources (PE-1)
Fully assessed pools
For an overview of each inventory composition, visit our GCpedia page (accessible only on the Government of Canada network).
Showcase your job opportunities with us
Not seeing the inventory you’re looking for? Let us know which job categories you’d like to see included, so that we can better meet your needs. Thinking of participating in upcoming recruitment campaigns? Contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions? To learn more about the Post-Secondary Recruitment program, email us at email@example.com!
Student and graduate programs
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: