Post-secondary Recruitment – Information for managers
Looking to attract or recruit skilled and experienced college and university graduates to public service jobs? We can help. Hire from our inventories year-round, and select candidates from across the country, in a variety of fields, at no cost. You can also showcase your job opportunities or developmental programs by partnering with us.
How it works
To find graduates who meet your hiring needs, you can:
Hire from our 2018-19 inventories
Hiring partially or fully assessed graduates is easy using our inventories. Here’s how it works:
- Select the inventory that best meets your recruitment needs
- Complete and submit the online form — you can target your search to any employment equity group
- We’ll match candidates to your needs and connect them to you
- Assess, hire and onboard your new employee(s)
- Share the results of your experience with us — we’ll follow up with you for your feedback
- Technical Fields and Labour & Trades
- Science, Nursing and Engineering
- Policy, Economics and Social Sciences
- Administrative Services
- Information Management and Information Technology
Available in Spring 2019
- Human Resources - a new inventory of fully assessed candidates
Showcase your job opportunities with us
Tell us about your needs by filling out one of the forms below, and we’ll contact you to discuss further.
Thinking of participating, but want to learn more first? Fill out the notice of interest form (one for each job opportunity) and we’ll get in touch with you soon.
Confirm your participation
Have you partnered with us in the past? Or are you ready to participate? Fill out the confirmation of participation form (one for each job opportunity) and we’ll get in touch with you soon.
Have questions? To learn more about the Post-Secondary Recruitment program, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Student and graduate programs
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: