Take a sneak peek at our Fall Post-Secondary Recruitment campaign!
I am pleased to announce that the application period for the 2019–20 Post-Secondary Recruitment Campaign is now open until October 23. In collaboration with functional communities, by February 2020, we will create 6 inventories of partially or fully assessed candidates in the following areas:
- Administrative Services
- Human Resources
- Information Management and Information Technology
- Policy, Economics and Social Sciences
- Procurement, Contracting and Project Management
These inventories will allow you to:
- gain access to hundreds of candidates from across Canada, including many bilingual candidates and members of employment equity groups
- save precious time and fast-track your external recruitment staffing processes
- improve candidate’s experience by increasing efficiencies through our collective recruitment efforts
Take this opportunity to plan how you can leverage this talent as part of your human resources strategies. In the meantime, if you have immediate needs, there are still many talented individuals available within our current inventories.
Stay tuned for more news on these inventories, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or to take part in our outreach activities.
Services and Business Development Sector
Public Service Commission
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: