Launch of the Orientation Program for Persons with a Priority Entitlement (19-01)
We have launched an Orientation Program as part of our support for persons with a priority entitlement.
The first in a series of tools to help stakeholders of the Priority Entitlements Program, the Orientation Program provides persons with a priority entitlement with the information they need to make the most of their priority entitlement.
By providing relevant and timely information, we are helping persons with a priority entitlement:
- better understand how their priority entitlement works
- prepare to actively and effectively search for employment opportunities
- improve their likelihood of finding a new job in the federal public service.
The Orientation Program is posted on our Priority Entitlements webpage, and includes:
- new content on how to maximize a priority entitlement
- a gallery of how-to videos with useful tips
- A schedule of orientation sessions (in-person info-sessions and webinars)
The Orientation Program complements the support your organization provides to your departmental priority population. We continue to work with the Priority Entitlements Program Community of Practice to ensure that persons with a priority entitlement make the most of their priority status in their job search.
We encourage you to use the Program along with its new resources and to promote them with your priority population. We will also be informing persons with a priority entitlement about the Orientation Program, and encouraging them to take part in the orientation sessions that will be offered across the country.
For any questions, or to share feedback, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued collaboration and support.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: