LHHR 15-06: Hire graduates now: Post-Secondary Recruitment Career Stream Inventories
The Public Service Commission's (PSC) four career stream inventories are now available to organizations. These inventories, a result of the 2014 Post-Secondary Recruitment (PSR) campaign, are not only easy to access but also permit you to quickly obtain qualified candidates with a vast range of education (e.g., college, university, masters & PhD) and experiences and who will effectively meet your staffing needs.
The inventories available now:
- Administration, Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences (e.g., AS, CO, EC, PM);
- Health Sciences (e.g., NU, PS);
- Information Technology (e.g., CS); and
- Pure, Natural and Applied Sciences (e.g., BI, CH, PC).
How does it work?
- No charge for referrals;
- Indeterminate and term hiring options;
- Referral request forms with various options to tailor your search; and
- Referrals available in as little as three working days (72 hours).
Still need more details on how PSR can help meet your immediate and future staffing needs? Contact Lidia Marrello-Curcio, Team Leader PSR Program, to discuss options, including your organization's part to play in upcoming recruitment campaigns. Lidia can be reached at 819-420-8514 or at Lidia.Marrello-Curcio@cfp-psc.gc.ca.
By using PSR, you can hire graduates with great potential and thereby contribute to the renewal of a modern, forward-thinking public service.
Staffing and Assessment Services Branch
Public Service Commission
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: