Applying for Government of Canada jobs: How to apply
Find and apply for a job
- Login to your account to apply for a job or to review the status of your application
- Search for available public service jobs
- Use filters to refine your job search
- See our tips on getting the best results from your search, including leaving the job field blank
- create a saved search
- sign up for email alerts, where the search criteria you have chosen will be applied and will be saved to your account
Employment equity: Count yourself in!
The Government of Canada hires people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes the public service even more talented, inclusive and diverse. Self-declaration is voluntary, but by self-declaring as a member of one of the 4 employment equity groups, you’ll be considered for job opportunities where belonging to one of these groups is a requirement. Your information will be kept confidential.
Join us in building an accessible, inclusive and barrier-free public service. Learn more about employment equity and how the Public Service Commission of Canada is building a representative public service.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: