If you are interested in developing your leadership competencies, here are the 360° feedback services we can offer you:
An assessment of your leadership competencies:
- Is based on the key leadership competencies that reflect the ideal characteristics required to succeed in the federal public service;
- Is suited to your management level, whether you are an individual contributor, a supervisor, manager, director, director general or assistant deputy minister; and
- In addition to your self-assessment, includes an assessment by your colleagues, immediate supervisor, employees or any other group of people able to give you an accurate reading of both your strong points and the areas that need improvement.
A confidential report detailing your results:
- Includes several graphics and explanatory notes, making it easier to compare your self-assessment with the assessments by others; and
- Will tie the results of your report to your short-and long-term career objectives.
One feedback session with a 360° assessment specialist:
- To help you to interpret your results and answer all your questions;
- To tie the results of your report to your short-and long-term career objectives; and
- Can include a referral for follow-up sessions with an executive coach or psychologist to help you design a learning plan or take action on your development need.
The leadership competencies assessed by the Personnel Psychology Centre's 360° questionnaire:
- Uphold integrity and respect;
- Create vision and strategy;
- Promote innovation and change;
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders:
- Communication; and
- Interpersonal relations.
- Achieve results;
- Mobilize people; and
If you would like any additional information, please contact the PPC Assessment Services:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: