Where to mail your paper T1 return

Filing online

Resident individuals:

The following addresses should be used only to mail income tax and benefit returns. For general mailing addresses, see Tax centres.

Send your return to the following: For individuals served by Tax Services Offices in:
Canada Revenue Agency
Tax Centre
Post Office Box 14001, Station Main
Winnipeg MB  R3C 3M3
Alberta, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, London, Saskatoon, Thunder Bay, Hamilton, Kitchener/Waterloo, Windsor, British Columbia, Yukon, and Regina
Canada Revenue Agency
Tax Centre
1050 Notre Dame Avenue
Sudbury ON  P3A 5C2
Toronto Centre, Toronto East, Toronto North, Toronto West, Barrie, Outaouais, Prince Edward Island, Belleville, Montréal, Ottawa, Sherbrooke, and Sudbury, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Kingston, Peterborough, and St. Catharines
Canada Revenue Agency
Tax Centre
2251 René-Lévesque Boulevard
Jonquière QC  G7S 5J2
Chicoutimi, Montérégie-Rive-Sud, Laval, Nunavut, Rouyn-Noranda, Québec, Rimouski, and Trois-Rivières

Non-resident individuals:

Mail your T1 return to:

International and Ottawa Tax Services Office
Post Office Box 9769, Station T
Ottawa ON  K1G 3Y4

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: