Canadians can quickly access a proof of income statement anytime!
Did you know?
Whether to get a loan, to qualify for a benefit or subsidy, or many other reasons, Canadians are often asked to provide a proof of income statement (option ‘C’ print) to their financial institution, or to a provincial, territorial, municipal or federal government department. Now you can get yours quickly and easily using the Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) online services!
To get a proof of income statement, you can:
- Log into My Account and click on "Proof of income statement (option C print)" to view and print your proof of income statement. Right at your fingertips! Not signed up for My Account? Register now. My Account gives you access to the CRA's full suite of self-service options—it’s fast, secure, and available at your convenience. With My Account, you can also:
- check the status of your income tax and benefit return;
- view your personalized benefit and credit information;
- check your RRSP and TFSA contribution limits;
- register for online mail;
- and more!
- Use the MyCRA mobile app to send a request to the CRA to mail you a printed copy of your proof of income statement.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: