Acts and Regulations
The Canada Revenue Agency administers a number of Acts (laws) related to taxation and benefits. It also assists with the administration of many others.
What are we doing?
The Canada Revenue Agency is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts and Regulations
- Canada's Tax Conventions and Treaties (Finance Canada)
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Targeted Regulatory Reviews
- The Canada Revenue Agency participated in the Government of Canada’s 2019-2021 Targeted Regulatory Reviews (Round 2) to identify and address regulatory barriers to economic growth and innovation. These reviews resulted in a roadmap on the theme of Digitalization and Technology-Neutral Regulations.
- Regulatory Stock Review Plan
- Interpretation Policy/Information Provision Policy
- Administrative Burden Baseline: Update 2023
- Departmental Actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission's Recommendations Report
Access to the full text of federal Acts and Regulations is provided by the Department of Justice Canada, which is responsible for maintaining the Consolidated Statutes of Canada. Please read the Important note from the Department of Justice Canada.
For more information
- Date modified: