Acts and Regulations
The Canada Revenue Agency administers a number of Acts (laws) related to taxation and benefits. It also assists with the administration of many others.
What are we doing?
The Canada Revenue Agency is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- List of Regulations
- Canada's Tax Conventions and Treaties (Finance Canada)
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Interpretation Policy/Information Provision Policy
- Administrative Burden Baseline: Update 2018
- Departmental Actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission's Recommendations Report
Access to the full text of federal Acts and Regulations is provided by the Department of Justice Canada, which is responsible for maintaining the Consolidated Statutes of Canada. Please read the Important note from the Department of Justice Canada.
For more information
- Guide for Developing and Posting Interpretation Policies
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Federal regulatory management
- Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: