Pay by a service provider
You may be able to make a payment through a service provider who will send your business or individual payment and remittance details online to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
See Chart of available payment methods to view which payments can be made by third-party service providers.
Third-party service providers
Select any of the third-party service providers listed below to link to their website. The payment service offered by each company is noted in brackets. Third-party providers charge a fee for their service.
- ADP (source deductions and NSWCB)
- Blue Canvas (source deductions)
- Canada Post (T1 individual, benefits and credits (individuals), Part XIII – non-resident withholding tax, source deductions, T2 corporation, and GST/HST)
- Ceridian (source deductions and NSWCB)
- Nethris (source deductions)
- PaymentEvolution (source deductions)
- Payworks (source deductions)
- Plastiq (source deductions, T2 corporation, GST/HST, excise tax, T1 individual, benefits and credits (individuals), and Part XIII – non-resident withholding tax)
- Plooto (source deductions, T2 corporation, and GST/HST)
- Rise (source deductions)
- TelPay (source deductions, T2 corporation, GST/HST, excise tax, excise duty, Part XIII - non-resident withholding tax, NSWCB, and T1 individual)
- Wave Payroll (source deductions)
Avoid late fees
You are responsible for making sure the CRA receives your payment by the payment due date. If you are using a third-party service provider, you must clearly understand the terms and conditions of the services you are using.
Please ensure that you set up your payment well in advance of your payment’s due date as payment delivery is not immediate, and is determined by the third party service provider that is used.
A note about endorsements
The CRA does not endorse websites, products, services, or publications. They are provided only for convenience.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: