As a result of systems maintenance, the Candidate profile service will not be available from 8 pm Friday,
October 20, 2017, until 6 am Monday, October 23, 2017 (Eastern Time).
The Candidate profile allows you to apply for job opportunities with the CRA. Your profile contains your basic personal information, results of CRA standardized tests, and allows you to manage your job applications and more!
Choose from one of two ways to access Candidate profile:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Your system may need an upgrade
To ensure the highest security standard your system should support TLS 1.2. For more information, go to Setting up your device to use CRA online services.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: