My Business Account - What's new
New look and feel
The “Overview” page has a new look and feel. The new layout makes it quicker and easier for businesses and their representatives to view and manage online tax information.
Missing phone number alert
An alert will display on the My Business Account “Overview” page when any owner phone number is missing on an account. The message includes a link to verify the phone numbers on file.
- A new payment cart has been added which allows users to pay more than one balance owing in a single transaction using either pre-authorized debit or My Payment.
- “Proceed to pay” buttons have been added on the B401, Fuel Charge Return for Non-Registrants and B402, Fuel Charge Return for Fuel Held on Adjustment Day confirmation pages.
Fuel charge rebate form
The “File a rebate” option is now available for Fuel charge accounts to provide a way for filers to apply for a rebate of fuel charge paid in error.
Authorized representative email notification
An email notification is sent when an authorized representative is changed in My Business Account.
Submit documents enhancements
- The options “Submit supporting documents for Fuel Charge return under review” and “Submit a written request or supporting documentation for an Excise Duty, Excise Tax, ATSC or Fuel Charge ruling or interpretation” have been added to the picklist.
- The process to attach, review, and submit documents has been condensed into fewer pages and fewer clicks.
- The maximum file upload size limit has increased from 150 MB to 500 MB.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: