Scientific Research and Experimental Development Outreach Program
The goals of the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Outreach Program are to:
- make the program's information more accessible to Canadians through a client-centric approach;
- to promote the program's vision to help foster a thriving research and development culture in Canada.
What is offered
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) provides education to eligible Canadian businesses that are seeking growth through innovation. The CRA is available to assist businesses that may not be aware of potential tax incentives, or that face challenges and barriers that discourage them from filing a claim. Working with industry sector representatives, professional associations, innovation and business facilitators that share our message with their clients can aid in expanding our outreach efforts.
CRA's SR&ED Outreach Program officers work across Canada delivering presentations, hosting information seminars and webinars, and distributing informational products to raise awareness of the investment tax credits to which eligible businesses may be entitled. Our Outreach Program officers can:
- deliver an informational presentation for your business;
- display a booth or deliver a presentation at an event you are organizing;
- provide products tailored to your industry;
- let you know how to access SR&ED tax incentives;
- direct you to online tools and other resources.
How to request a visit
If your business is participating in eligible research and development and you would like more information, our SR&ED Outreach Program can help. Request a visit by calling your tax services office.
- Supporting research and development in Canada
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Program - Success stories
- Scientific research and experimental development tax incentive - Eligibility
- Services and tools
- Form T661, Scientific Research and Experimental Development Expenditures Claim
- Form T4088, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Expenditures Claim - Guide to Form T661
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: