Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
To ensure the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program continues to support businesses conducting research and development in Canada, we have improved our services and tools and simplified the information we provide to claimants so they can determine the eligibility of their work more easily.
For recent updates on matters that might impact your SR&ED claim, such as the new Guidelines on the Eligibility of Work for SR&ED Tax Incentives, go to What’s new – SR&ED Program.
Learn how to claim scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) tax incentives and get information about our program.
Services and information
What we are doing
- Form T661, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Expenditures Claim
- Guide T4088, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Expenditures Claim
- Form T2038(IND), Investment Tax Credit (Individuals)
- Form T2SCH31, Investment Tax Credit (Corporations)
- Form RC532, Request for Administrative Review (PDF, 128 KB)
Read stories about Canadian businesses that have benefitted from the SR&ED tax incentive program.
Subscribe to our electronic mailing list to get information about policies and guidelines, upcoming seminars, and more.
Join our virtual seminars to learn about the claim process, eligibility criteria, the financial aspects, and more.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: