Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program is returning to normal activities. We are contacting claimants by phone to proceed with reviews. Currently, most claims are being processed, and refunds are being issued in a timely manner. For more information on tax and benefits measures to help support Canadians during the COVID-19 pandemic, go to Changes to taxes and benefits: CRA and COVID-19.
For recent updates on matters that might impact your SR&ED claim, such as the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy and legislative proposals, go to What’s new – SR&ED Program.
Learn how to claim scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) tax incentives and get information about our program.
Services and information
What we are doing
- Form T661, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Expenditures Claim
- Guide T4088, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Expenditures Claim
- Form T2038(IND), Investment Tax Credit (Individuals)
- Form T2SCH31, Investment Tax Credit (Corporations)
- Form RC532, Request for Administrative Review (PDF, 128 KB)
Read stories about Canadian businesses that have benefitted from the SR&ED tax incentive program.
Subscribe to our electronic mailing list to get information about policies and guidelines, upcoming seminars, and more.
Join our virtual seminars to learn about the claim process, eligibility criteria, the financial aspects, and more.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: