Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program is returning to normal activities. We are starting to contact claimants by phone to advance reviews to allow new and remaining claims to be processed. Currently, most claims are being processed and refunds issued in a timely manner. If you are receiving the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy, please see What’s new – SR&ED Program to understand how this wage subsidy might impact your future SR&ED claim.
Learn how to claim scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) tax incentives and get information about our program.
Services and information
What we are doing
- Form T661, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Expenditures Claim
- Guide T4088, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Expenditures Claim
- Form T2038(IND), Investment Tax Credit (Individuals)
- Form T2SCH31, Investment Tax Credit (Corporations)
- Form RC532, Request for Administrative Review (PDF, 128 KB)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: