Using CRA-issued forms

If you decide not to use a software, you can use CRA-issued forms to complete your T2 return and schedules.

We provide two different T2 returns:

See Guide T4012, T2 Corporation Income Tax Guide to check if you are eligible to use this return.

Sending additional paper forms and schedules

Whether you are using the regular or short version of the return, send your return to your tax centre with the following:

  • any schedules that apply to your return
  • your financial statement information using our GIFI forms and schedules

To determine what GIFI forms and schedules you need to send to us, go to General Index of Financial Information (GIFI).

Sending elections

If you have an election that applies to either the regular or short version of the return, you can send us the election form in the same envelope as your return, but do not insert it in, or attach it to, your return.

Your slips, receipts, and documents

Although you do not need to send them in to us, keep all corporation information slips, receipts, and papers for at least six years. We may ask to see them at a later date.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: