Line 41500 – Canada workers benefit (CWB) advance payments received

Note: Line 41500 was line 415 before tax year 2019.

If you received Canada workers benefit (CWB) advance payments in 2022, report the amount from box 10 of your RC210 slip.

For more information, go to Canada workers benefit (CWB) or see Form RC201, Canada Workers Benefit Advance Payments Application. To view your RC210 slip or CWB information online, go to My Account.


If you can claim the CWB for 2022, complete Schedule 6, Canada Workers Benefit.

Completing your tax return

Enter the amount from box 10 of your RC210 slip on line 41500 of your return.

Forms and publications

Related topics

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: