Line 43700 - Total income tax deducted
Note: Line 43700 was line 437 before tax year 2019.
Income tax deducted at source will be shown on the following information slips:
- T4, Statement of Remuneration Paid
- T4A, Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income
- T4A(OAS), Statement of Old Age Security
- T4A(P), Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits
- T4A-RCA, Statement of Distributions from a Retirement Compensation Arrangement (RCA)
- T4E, Statement of Employment Insurance and Other Benefits
Completing your tax return
Find your situation and follow the instructions that apply to you.
|Resident of a province other than Quebec on December 31, 2019||Resident of the province of Quebec on December 31, 2019|
If you and your spouse or common-law partner elected to split pension income, follow the instructions on Form T1032, Joint Election to Split Pension Income, to calculate the amount to enter on line 43700 of your and your spouse's or common-law partner's returns.
Forms and publications
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: