Where can you find your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit?

You can find your registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)/pooled registered savings plan (PRPP) deduction limit, often called your "contribution room" by going to:

  • Form T1028, Your RRSP/PRPP Information for 2017 
    • CRA may send you a Form T1028 if there are any changes to your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit since your last assessment.
  • My Account
  • MyCRA mobile app
  • Tax information Phone Service (TIPS)
  • the "Available contribution room for 2017" amount found on the RRSP Deduction Limit Statement, on your latest notice of assessment or notice of reassessment (see image below)
Image of RRSP/PRPP Deduction Limit Statement
The “Available contribution room for 2017” amount shown on the RRSP/PRPP deduction limit statement section of a Notice of Assessment.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: